ASHBY DE LA ZOUCH NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
The Ashby de la Zouch Neighbourhood Plan was submitted for Examination to North West Leicestershire District Council on Tuesday 1st August 2017. On the 30th August North West Leicestershire District Council launched consultation on the submission Neighbourhood Plan. The consultation runs until 11th October 2017 and further details can be found on this link.
The District Council has concluded consultation on the submission Neighbourhood Plan and Jeremy Edge has been appointed Examiner. The Examination is expected to start in Mid-December.
The Examination Neighbourhood Plan can be found on this link.
A map of the Neighbourhood Plan Area can be found on this link.
A Consultation Statement which sets out who has been consulted, when and how, a summary of the main issues raised and how these have been addressed in the Plan can be found on this link.
Appendices for the Consultation Statement are:
- Appendix 1 - Publicity for the launch of the Neighbourhood Plan
- Appendix 2 - Summary of views expressed in the launch period
- Appendix 3 - Summary of responses to emerging themes
- Appendix 4 - Neighbourhood Plan Newsletter
- Appendix 5 - Invitations to Stakeholders event
- Appendix 6 - Publicity on consultation at the Tractor Run
- Appendix 7 - Publicity on Draft Neighbourhood Plan consultation
- Appendix 8 - Summary of consultation responses to draft Neighbourhood Plan
- Appendix 9 - Publicity on Phase 1 Pre-submission consultation
- Appendix 10 - Summary of consultation responses to Phase 1 Pre-submission Neighbourhood Plan
- Appendix 11 - Publicity on Phase 2 Pre-submission Regulation 14 consultation
The Basic Conditions Statement can be found on this link.
Local Green Spaces - Supporting Evidence is available on this link.
A table showing Regulation 14 consultation responses is available on this link.
The Strategic Environmental Assessment is available here.
The Habitats Regulation Assessment is available here.
Additional supporting evidence
The 2017 Housing and Economic Development Assessment Main Report and Appendices
Details of the North West Leicestershire Local Plan are available on this link
Open Spaces Assessment
Additional supporting documentation can be found on this page.